- Written by Jeffery Dean
Website Design & SEO Services
Updated October 22nd, 2016
We here at LMS Website Services are proud to offer custom SEO websites for everyday use. Our website designs are crafted with your customer in mind. We expect your customers to feel comfortable on your site and want to spend time there. This will drive the consumer to contact you for an opportunity to service their needs. Everybody visiting your new website will be a customer for you and a future referral source for continuing business down the road.
Everybody Searches Online!
Your new website will become your virtual online storefront! Just about every consumer out there will start their search online for a company that can service their needs. You might just as well be their new service company (and hopefully for all their friends and relatives). Click here to see our website design gallery!
Search Engine Optimized Websites (SEO)
Our websites are designed from the base up with SEO (search engine optimization) in mind. Starting from a keyword search to optimizing all of your content on your pages, we will "Get you Found on the Internet"! Our website designs are affordable and easy to work with. We can customize a new website for you or work within a template system.
Summer Price Blast on Custom Websites! $50
If you sign up for a custom website package (custom design*, hosting, maintenance, monthly backup services and more) LMS Website Services will charge only the low low fee of $50 per month (a small initial design fee is assessed depending upon the intricasies of your design). You can have a great new custom website that is built from the ground up with all of your SEO keywords optimized, content optimized and meta descriptions and more for only $50 per month. No hidden charges, no other charges of any kind.
Our packages include:
1. Web hosting for your new website
2. Your domain name
3. Webmaster Service: security updates, maintenance, core updates and monthly backups
4. Search engine optimization (So potential customers can find you on Google and other search engines)
5. One custom email account for your website
6. One fully functional website that will drive more business to your doors
7. Free keyword search for SEO
Call Today! 248-804-9744
Stuff About Websites Blog
October 22nd, 2016
Some Reasons for Having a Website.....
So what are the reasons you should have a website if you own your own business. Well there are plenty of good sound reasons to have a website so let's just name a few, eh?
1. You can have a website for marketing reasons. If you've ever paid for print advertising or yellow page ads then you know how expensive those types of marketing can be. They run into the thousands of dollars and once the ad is gone, it's gone. Now on your website, you can create an ad for a fraction of what the print ads will cost (and I mean a fraction). And once you've created a marketing page on your site, you can leave it there forever if you want to. It'll never "be gone" unless you want it to go away. For that matter, once a page is made, you can put it up on your site, then take it down and put it up again at a later date. It'll always be there (whether it's live on your website or not). It's not like print ads where they're here today and gone tomorrow (which means you have to get more bang for your buck while the print ad is running because like I said before, once it's gone, it's gone). And so is the money spent on the ad. So let's hope you got your money's worth with that print ad. Whereas the website ad will continue to draw customers for you for as long as you want it showing on your web site. Now that is a great value!
2. A website will not only draw you new customers but it will also substantiate your business. Lots of people won't use a business that doesn't have a website. They feel like: no website then the business maybe isn't legitimate or maybe a fly by night company. They just feel that if you have a website then maybe you'll be around for a while. They feel like the website is a permanent structure and makes you trustworthy to deal with. Trust me, this is how customers think. So having a website for your business is essential in most cases.
3. You can use your website to inform people and customers of what you have going on. Maybe you have a sale on a certain product that your supplier is closing out. Maybe they have a couple of water heaters they are closing out cheap. You can use your website to announce this "great deal" that you have and you just may find a customer that is looking for just what you have to offer. Somebody that would never have found you otherwise. Or you are offering a limited time deal on some sort of service. Like maybe offering furnace checkups at a discounted price in the fall. You know people are looking to get this done before the cold weather sets in and they will be looking (online of course) for deals on this service. They may as well find you (unless you don't have a website of course......) because then they won't find you!
4. Another reason for having a website is to let potential customers know about you and your services. Letting them know your hours of operation and if you have a store then letting them know how to get to your location. This is a place that you can let customers know how long you've been in business. You can put testimonials on your site letting customers know just how great you really are.
I can go on and on about why having a website is not only essential to any business in the 21st century but is cost effective, informational and another way for customers to get a hold of you. What are you waiting for?????
New Website Package
Website design package with SEO included!
For only $125.00 per month* we will provide a new custom website with on page SEO already built in. All of the features of our regular website package plus continuous monthly SEO (search engine optimization). This is our best overall package for a combination of web presence and web marketing. Our aim is to get all of our websites to the top of Google rankings and search results. This is the package that will achieve that!
LMS Website Services believes in giving back! At least 10% of every dollar received is given to local charities, churches and food banks! We want to make a difference in our local community and across the globe. Below is our meal counter. This counter is a continuous running total of meals provided to needy people in the local community.
Meals provided as of September 30th, 2016
Money given to Christian missionaries to feed, school and support homeless children and orphans in South Africa. Also to provide tuition to young adults in Singapore for higher education in Christian studies.
I've had Jeff at LMS Website Services design me a website and I can't believe how great it looks and how much business I've gotten from it. My business doubled the first year that I had the website. Everybody new that called me about some gardening work let me know that they saw my website and thought it looked great and that was why they had called me to do their gardening work. I would never go without a website again and I don't know how anybody who is serious about growing their business would not have a website! Thanks again Jeff for a great job and I will recommend your business, LMS Website Services, to everybody I know that could benefit from a new website.
Patti Williams Gardening
I've used LMS Website Services to build me a new website and do some SEO work for me for a while now and I couldn't be happier with the results! My website has paid for itself 50 times over in just the first 3 months. As a matter of fact, I've called Jeff to see what else we can do to promote my website. With the results I've had so far, I feel like the more marketing of my website I can get, the more business I'll receive. I probably receive at least 2 calls per week from my website. I've never been busier. I would and am recommending Jeff from LMS Website Services to everybody I know that should have a website for their business.
Kelm Wood Flooring LLC